A Compassionate Connellsville Family Lawyer Who Aggressively Protects Your Best Interests
Getting the help you need from experienced Uniontown family lawyers
Going through a divorce, whether because you and your spouse simply grew apart or due to a more serious issue such as domestic abuse or adultery, is never an easy process. The financial implications can seem too difficult to overcome, and you worry constantly about the well-being of your children. When you’re facing these issues, work with a family lawyer you can trust at Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law. We’re fully committed to getting you the results you need because your family’s future depends on it.
We’ve served as a trusted family law firm in Fay-West since 2006. We have both the compassion and financial experience to assist you through this difficult time, and finding a favorable outcome for you. We know how hard pursuing a divorce can be on your finances, and we can give the expertise that other law firms simply cannot provide. Get comprehensive legal services with a caring touch with our firm.
Uniontown family attorneys protecting you and your loved ones
You need your voice to be heard, and we make that happen for you. Our services cover the following family-related issues:
- Divorce. We support you during divorce proceedings, helping you with both the legal and the financial implications. Learn more about working with a Connellsville divorce lawyer>>>
- Contested and uncontested divorce. Uncontested divorces are always easier, but in many cases your spouse may refuse to move forward with a divorce. We skillfully handle both contested and uncontested divorce cases.
- Division of assets. Finances are often a point of contention during a divorce, and we help you come to an agreement that’s advantageous for you. Learn more about division of assets>>>
- Alimony. A divorce shouldn’t drastically impact your ability to live comfortably. If you believe your spouse owes you alimony, we support you.
- Child custody and support. Your children are most important, and you need to ensure that they always have what they need. Learn more about child support>>>
- Domestic violence and protection from abuse. Domestic violence in Connellsville is unacceptable, and we’re committed to obtaining justice and protection for those who have suffered abuse.
Call a family law attorney serving Uniontown, Greensburg and Fay-West, PA
For a family law attorney who truly cares about you, call Margaret Zylka House, Attorney at Law at 724-620-6805 or contact us online. We’re conveniently located on Route 119 in Connellsville, and serve Connellsville, Uniontown, Greensburg and the surrounding areas.